We are in the process of creating a permanent location in Edina. In the meantime, we have temporary clinic hours throughout the week in Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, and Woodbury.
Please contact us at 952-838-0650 to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule.
VIE is focused on the care of patients with lower extremity arterial, venous, and lymphatic problems, women’s health, dialysis access maintenance, oncologic diagnosis and treatment, and genitourinary problems.
Our services include:
- Evaluation and management
- Noninvasive diagnostic testing, including arterial ultrasound, venous ultrasound, and general body ultrasound
- Arterial physiologic testing, including ankle and toe/brachial indices, segmental pressures, exercise testing, and skin perfusion pressures
- CT angiography and venography
- General body CT
Our procedures include:
- Image guided biopsy (CT and US)
- Arterial interventions, including angioplasty, atherectomy, stenting, thrombolysis, and uterine fibroid embolization
- Venous interventions
- Superficial venous ablation, phlebectomy and sclerotherapy
- Deep venous thrombectomy, venoplasty and stenting
- Varicocele embolization
- Women’s health, including fallopian tube recanalization, fibroid embolization, and pelvic venous congestion
- Venous access, including tunneled line placement, PICC line placement, and chest port placement
- Dialysis access maintenance, including central line management and fistula maintenance (thrombectomy, angioplasty and stenting)
- Gastro-intestinal, including enteric access procedures (gastrostomy, gastrojejunostomy tubes)
- Genito-urinary, including percutaneous nephrostomy tube placement and management, ureteral stent management, and varicocele embolization
- Percutaneous drainage, including thoracentesis, paracentesis, and abscess drainage and management
- Lower extremity ulcer/wound care, including debridement and allografts