Solving complex problems with innovative technology.
Dr. Michael Cumming and Dr. Rochelle Wolfe founded Vascular & Interventional Experts (VIE), an independent vascular and interventional radiology practice, in 2020. VIE uses cutting-edge imaging technology and minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a wide variety of medical problems.
Drs. Cumming and Wolfe's desire to provide an unprecedented level of care led them to build a state-of-the-art outpatient vascular practice - the first of its kind in the Twin Cities. As an independent practice, VIE can focus on its patients' individual needs compared to the traditional, hospital-driven health system. VIE’s comfortable outpatient facility gives Drs. Cumming and Wolfe the time to listen and educate patients about their treatment options. They want every patient to feel empowered to make well-informed decisions about their healthcare.
VIE's knowledgeable team solves challenging medical problems that are often best treated with minimally invasive procedures.
Our expertise includes:
- Limb Preservation: We bring the highest level of dedication and skill to ensure that all patients with wounds have access to advanced technologies, techniques, and expertise to enable wound healing and, ultimately, limb preservation.
- Women's Health: We offer unparalleled expertise in minimally invasive, outpatient treatment for women suffering from uterine fibroids, pelvic venous disease, and tubal infertility causes.
- Venous Disease: We are venous disease experts, diagnosing and treating all deep and superficial venous problems, unlike many other clinics that only deal with surface problems.
Our purpose is to support the health and well-being of every patient who entrusts us with their care.
Our mission is to improve our patients' health and quality of life through our commitment to providing exceptional patient-first care with compassion and respect.
We strive to be the leading outpatient provider of interventional radiology and vascular services through our commitment to clinical excellence, honesty, integrity, and compassion.
- Collaboration: Work together with patients, physicians, and all health providers cooperatively and respectfully.
- Excellence: Provide the best clinical care and the highest level of diagnostic and procedural expertise.
- Respect: Treat patients, families, and colleagues in a thoughtful and dignified manner.
- Stewardship: Deliver high-quality, cost-effective care – the right procedure at the right time – by ensuring appropriate utilization of diagnostic and interventional procedures for each patient.
- Leadership: Provide our staff with an environment based on trust, honesty, and freedom so that they are empowered to grow and excel in the pursuit of providing the best for our patients.
- Integrity: Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and personal responsibility.
- Passion: Care for every patient as we would a member of our own family.
ABOUT INFINITE HEALTH COLLABORATIVE
Vascular & Interventional Experts (VIE) is an operating division of Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health). Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) is an independent physician practice with operating divisions across several clinical specialties. Visit i-Health.com to learn more about the specialties and services of each practice. i-Health physicians focus on patient choice and share core principles of physician autonomy, quality, value-based care, and innovation. By enabling physician practices to remain independent and encouraging patients to be active participants in their healthcare decisions, i-Health preserves dedicated, patient-first care. Their passionate team is inspired to create endless possibilities for growth and innovation and drive positive healthcare change. i-Health.com
If you are interested in career opportunities at Vascular & Interventional Experts, click here.